Privacy and Cybersecurity Business Case for Social Entrepreneurs & Founders: Virtual Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Important Update: We are joining Venture Cafe in taking extra precautions to limit potential exposure of our community to viral infections.
We are still planning on hosting a great session for you, that will be 100% digital. Please register and we will update you with the appropriate links for you to join us online. Thank you so much for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope you will join us for this virtual experience.
Join us for a local community dialog session, with special guests Mike Bailey and AJ Yawn. Our host, Mike, is a student at the University of Miami School of Law and co-founder of the University of Miami School of Law Technology Law Club. AJ, a Certified Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect, has audited 200+ cybersecurity programs and advised organizations ranging from seed-stage startups to Fortune 100 enterprises on cloud cybersecurity tools and practices.
Using socialaim.co as a business case Mike, AJ and our Executive Creator, Emmanuel Miot, will work to demystify cybersecurity for Social Entrepreneurs & Founders.
Some questions we'll discuss:
- What roles are technology enterprises playing in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals?
- What cybersecurity questions should Social Enterprise founders think through?
- What technologies should your Social Enterprise invest in to build out their cybersecurity program?
- Does your enterprise need to hire a cybersecurity professional?
- What cybersecurity questions should you be asking your vendors?
- What questions will your corporate buyers ask you?
- Does cybersecurity matter to Impact Investors?
This community dialog session is hosted by socialaim.co. We are an online community for social entrepreneurs. We support social innovators & side hustlers who want to go into business full-time; Through exclusive community events and online resources.
- Community Events$0$00$0